ATLAS – Vulnerability Assessment
What is it?
Vulnerability Assessment Scanning is the technical inspection of a computer or network to identify security holes (“vulnerabilities”) that an attacker can exploit to cause major disruption to your business or steal sensitive information. A vulnerability scan detects and classifies these weaknesses allowing early remediation.
Features of ATLAS:
- Regular Cyber Vulnerability Assessment of networks
- Fully automated scanning process—no technical knowledge required
- Easy to follow Vulnerability Reporting with a self-help portal with simple remediation instructions
- Small & sleek appliance that simply plugs into your network
- Identify insecure areas of your network
- Regularly updated threat intelligence database
- Identify hacker-exploitable weaknesses in your network
Benefits of ATLAS:
- Significantly reduce information security risk, enhancing Partner and Client confidence
- Thwart the latest sophisticated threats that outdated detection systems may miss
- No need to recruit and train expensive in-house Cyber Security professionals
- No large Capital Expenditure upfront costs
- Comprehensive audit trail to assist in compliance with standards
- Help unlock budget through business case justification
How does it work?
Our Vulnerability Assessment Scans are simple to operate and fully automated so you won’t need any technical knowledge to start the process. All detected weaknesses are available to view on our highly secure user-friendly portal along with easy-to-follow instructions on how to remediate any issues found. If you use a third-party IT company, this information can simply be handed to them for any remediation work to be completed.
Why is this different to Anti-Malware we have installed?
Installing anti-virus/malware software is a critical part of your overall Information Security strategy but you can no longer rely solely on this for protection because many of today’s sophisticated attacks can circumvent these applications. You must routinely perform vulnerability scans of all connected devices and remediate where necessary to give you the best chance of mitigating an almost inevitable attack.
Why do I need to perform regular scans?
Vulnerabilities are constantly being discovered in old and new systems (even after new patches have been applied from vendors) so it is imperative you remain just as continuously vigilant as the hackers remain continuously determined to cause disruption to your business.
Browse more articles from our experts and discover how to make better use of IT in your business.
Chesterfield Internet Speeds
The internet is now an integral part of business operations. We’ve put together this guide to help you find out if your Chesterfield business is getting the best internet possible.
The Best Places To Kickstart Your Tech Career In Chesterfield
Now is the perfect time to enter the tech industry. We’ve highlighted some of the best tech courses you take in Chesterfield, whether you're a full-time or part-time student.
The Best Co-Working Spaces in Chesterfield
Chesterfield is a prime location for tech industry workers. We've listed some of our favourite co-working spaces in Chesterfield, perfect for days when you're working remotely.