As the year draws to a close December is always a month with lots going on. This year at AAG we are particularly busy. New recruits, new services, charity incentive and we even managed to squeeze in time for a party!
- Successful launch of 24/7 service desk offering round the clock support to businesses that never sleep!
- We welcomed Charlie Griffiths to the Pre-Sales Technical team, supporting our customers to utilise technology to achieve their business goals. Charlie brings 20 years’ experience to the business and has enhanced our service offerings with his knowledge and skill.
- Developing our social research-based prospecting with the addition of Oli Appleyard to the sales team to ensure we truly understand every aspect of our prospects business, allowing us to create truly bespoke offerings that work.
- Oodles of noodles for the Archer Project! We are collecting food, underwear and other items that are desperately needed to help the homeless. At this time of year it is easy to forget that not everyone is enjoying the festivities. What better time for us all to reflect, be grateful for our own blessings and give a little to help others? If you’d also like to help support the wonderful work of this Sheffield based project then please click here for more information.
- And then we partied! Last Friday we had our Christmas Do and what a do it was. Great fun, awesome quiz and a lovely time had with our fabulous team. At AAG we pride ourselves on being the best we can be every day, we work very hard and we proved we can party with just as much gusto!
We’ll still be working to make sure our customers IT runs as smoothly as it can over the Christmas break. For customers with our 24/7 cover, this will of course continue over the Christmas break.
For office hours cover, we’ll be available between 1000-1600 on the 27th, 28th & 29th of December. We’re closed for all but 24/7 cover on the 25th, 26th and the 1st, and open as normal from the 2nd of January 2018.
We’ve got truly exciting plans for 2018 and the team are raring to go already. If you would like to work in a business with a commitment to excellence for both clients and colleagues and you want to receive unwavering support in becoming the best you can be through training, coaching and development then drop us a line and we’ll happily put the kettle on and show you around!