- What is your name?
- What is your working background before AAG?
Website design for 4 years, Sky engineer for 7 years, AAG for the last 6 years.
- What is your position at AAG?
Client Relationship Manager.
- How long have you been at AAG? And can you tell us some of the experiences throughout this journey?
6 years. I started as an Account Manager when we were tin shifting. Moved in to Managed Service sales in 2015 – that change itself was the biggest change for me, moving from tin shift to service selling. There is a big difference in terms of your audience – talking to customers at Board level has been a challenging and exciting experience.
One of the best and biggest changes was moving to our own offices and having our own logo on top of door. It’s great to welcome customers to our lovely offices.
I was lucky enough to work with our previous MD, Jason Fitzgerald, who was extremely inspirational and helped me a lot.
- What are your hobbies/ what you enjoy doing in your free time?
Spending time with my 2 sons. Playing/watching football. Going out for something to eat with the Mrs. – not necessarily in that order. 😊
- What is the most interesting thing about you?
I’m not really that interesting. But I do have an autograph book which includes the ink of Bobby Moore, Bobby Charlton, Jack Charlton and Kevin Keegan – all England legends!
- What is your proudest moment to date?
Being a Dad – twice!
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Mini Chocolate Weetabix.
- What is your favourite sport? And why?
Football – nothing even gets close! The passion, the multi-cultural side of the game.
- Is there anything we haven’t covered that we should know about you?