• What is your name?
• What is your working background before AAG?
My first full time job was a Business Administration Apprentice. After I had completed my apprenticeship my position was made redundant so I temporarily got a job building fire doors until I found a more permanent role in my chosen career path.
• What is your position at AAG?
• How long have you been at AAG? And can you tell us some of the experiences throughout this journey?
I started at AAG when I was 19 in 2010 and I am AAG’s longest standing employee at very nearly 8 years. I started at AAG as an Accounts Assistant and never thought I had it in me to get to where I am now, with the support of the senior management team I have realised that I am more than capable and have now set my sights on working my way to the top.
• What are your hobbies/ what you enjoy doing in your free time?
I am really family orientated and love spending time with my family and friends. I also enjoy cooking and reading, I will never tire of the Harry Potter book set.
• What is the most interesting thing about you?
I saved the lives of 2 sisters on 2 separate occasions before the age of 16.
• What is your proudest moment to date?
I was nominated and short listed for PCR Woman of the year Rising Star award in 2016. Although I didn’t win, I was extremely grateful to have been short listed.
• If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Tapas, a glass of sangria, sat out in the sun with my friends and family to share it with.
• What is your favourite sport? And why?
I’m not really into any sport, although I seem to be quite lucky when it comes to horse racing.
• Is there anything we haven’t covered that we should know about you?
I think that’s everything.