- What is your name?
- What is your working background before AAG?
Before coming to AAG I worked on a bar, I had this job from the age of 14- 19 where I worked alongside my education part time and then once I had finished my A-levels I worked for 6 months full time until starting at AAG as a social media researcher.
- What is your position at AAG?
Social Media Researcher.
- How long have you been at AAG? And can you tell us some of the experiences throughout this journey?
I have worked at AAG since last December so for about 8 months now. Throughout this time I have been put forward to do different courses and help assist with different departments within the business, making me more rounded as a person and to the business. This has really given me experience in areas other than marketing. Alongside this there is always a good atmosphere in the office which is refreshing and makes coming to work fun!
- What are your hobbies/ what you enjoy doing in your free time?
In my free time I enjoy socialising with friends, going out in town and different cities. I also play a lot of sport which is something I’m very passionate about and try to play sports most nights when I’m not working.
- What is the most interesting thing about you?
There are a lot of interesting things about me… so many I can’t think of one.
- What is your proudest moment to date?
I have two. The first was when I won a skateboard competition which put my name out there as an up an coming skater in the area. Secondly, winning the Yorkshire cup with my rugby team several years ago!
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
A big fat juicy steak, I am the biggest steak fan as long as its cooked medium I will eat it.
- What is your favourite sport? And why?
My favourite sport is football… I know it’s predictable. However I prefer to play rugby but if I had to pick one overall I would say football. WAWAW!!