- What is your name?
- What is your working background before AAG?
Before working at AAG I worked for Sheffield Teaching Hospitals in their IT Department (not in a technical role I would like to add!)
- What is your position at AAG?
I am an Account Manager at AAG and get to work with lots of our lovely customers.
- How long have you been at AAG? And can you tell us some of the experiences throughout this journey?
I started working at AAG in August 2016 so coming up to 2 years now. When I first started I was more focused on New Business with a little bit of Account Management on the side. I moved into a full Account Management role in around April 2017, it definitely is not without its’ challenges but I do really enjoy it and find it suits my personality much better than New Business ever did! I am just not cut out to deal with the harsh rejection of New Business.
- What are your hobbies/ what do you enjoy doing in your free time?
I don’t really have any hobbies, but I do enjoy going walking in the countryside with my other half. Spending time with my family and friends is also very important me. I also like to enjoy a few glasses of prosecco on the weekend!
- What is the most interesting thing about you?
I am not sure that it is interesting but I did recently get a tattoo of my nickname during a recent girls weekend away (it has now faded and it did seem like a good idea at the time!)
- What is your proudest moment to date?
My proudest moment to date definitely has to be buying my house with my other half when we were 23.
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
I don’t think I can pick just one, so probably anything Italian as that is my favourite!
- What is your favourite sport? And why?
Definitely not a sport person at all – sorry!
- Is there anything we haven’t covered that we should know about you?
Not really, I think that is about everything!