- What is your name?
- What is your working background before AAG?
I Have worked in sales for the past 18 years, moved into IT sales about 4 years ago.
- What is your position at AAG?
Business Development Executive.
- How long have you been at AAG? And can you tell us some of the experiences throughout this journey?
I have been at AAG for 1 week, I have met the whole team who have been really lovely and helpful while I’ve been settling in and I have managed to get my first sale after only 4 days, which is a positive start.
- What are your hobbies/ what you enjoy doing in your free time?
I am a big gamer mainly on PC, I also play guitar/bass guitar although not in a band. I have quite a few pets (2 cats, a tortoise, a rabbit, an axolotl and a catfish) I like to travel a lot with my wife, we are always out and about.
- What is the most interesting thing about you?
I am a complete Audiophile, I have an almost photographic memory when it comes to music/artists/ songs.
- What is your proudest moment to date?
Marrying my beautiful wife, Lizzie.
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Any type of Shellfish (Lobster is my favourite, unfortunately it is the most expensive).
- What is your favourite sport? And why?
I like most sports, but I really love American football (Dallas Cowboys fan). I think I like American football the best because of the strategies that are involved, its like a game of Chess!
- Is there anything we haven’t covered that we should know about you?
There is loads more I could tell you about myself, but my AAG colleagues will find that out over time.