- What is your name?
- What is your working background before AAG?
I was in college for a year studying graphic design where I completed work experience at two different companies in marketing and design and on top of that I worked at the FlyDSA arena for a year in food and drink catering.
- What is your position at AAG?
Apprentice Digital Marketer
- How long have you been at AAG? And can you tell us some of the experiences throughout this journey?
Just over a month now so I haven’t been at AAG very long but I can say that everyone has been so helpful, kind and welcoming to me, whilst also teaching me all about marketing and helping me to learn at my own pace.
- What are your hobbies/what you enjoy doing in your free time?
I enjoy socialising with my friends and family. I also enjoy binging a good series on Netflix, or a bad series on Netflix because I’ll watch literally anything.
- What is the most interesting thing about you?
There really aren’t many interesting things about me but the one that comes to mind would be that I once worked for immigration for a couple of weeks, where I got to work with a SWAT team and watch how they work and sometimes get involved.
- What is your proudest moment to date?
I’m only 17 so I haven’t had many proud moments in my life, however, I’m really clumsy so I would say my proudest moment to date would be making it this far in life.
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
One meal doesn’t come to mind as I LOVE food, so I have a few which are: salt and pepper chips and chicken, pizza, a Sunday dinner, pizza but most importantly, pizza.
- What is your favourite sport? And why?
I actually really hate anything physical whatsoever apart from the occasional visit to the gym but I only go just to say that I’ve tried to be healthy.
- Is there anything we haven’t covered that we should know about you?
I’m a really boring person so I think I’ve covered everything, apart from my dog. I love my dog.