Job Role: Business Admin Apprentice
Reports to: Finance Manager
The main part of this role will be to assist with the day to day running of the office including greeting any visitors attending the office and answering the telephone. This role offers the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to be a key part of our team and gain a greater understanding of all parts of our business.
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Assisting with event organisation and marketing support
• Maintaining the upkeep of company vehicles
• Handling the post and making sure it reaches the relevant departments
• Monthly stationary orders
• Answering the telephone & taking messages
• Accepting and booking in deliveries
• Greeting visitors to the office and providing refreshments
• Dealing with accommodation and travel requests
• Ensuring general office areas are tidy and hazard free
• Any other ad-hoc duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards the Business Administrator Standard, with support from your employer and Learning Unlimited.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete maths, and English Functional Skills which is an integral part of your apprenticeship.
Browse more articles from our experts and discover how to make better use of IT in your business.
How to create a successful cyber security strategy
Cyber security goes beyond simple firewalls and antivirus protection. As online threats become more sophisticated and dangerous, additional measures are needed to protect businesses. This is why a cyber security…
Why is cyber security important?
Cyber security is more important now than ever before. In an age where most business is conducted online, cyber criminals have never had so many opportunities to steal data, passwords,…