Job Role: Account Manager
Reports to: Sales Manager
As an Account Manager at AAG IT your primary focus is to deliver exceptional customer service at all times. Having a mixed account base of managed service and transactional sales customers, you have the opportunity to develop a true partnership and work with your customers to develop long term technology plans supporting their business’ growth plans and aspirations. Working closely with our Service Desk engineers to ensure AAG delivers above and beyond customer expectations at all times.
- Work with New Business Development team to develop account plans and 3 year road maps
- Know and understand customers and their businesses providing exceptional customer service appropriate to their needs
- Be the first point of contact for own customer base – their natural ‘go to’ for all things IT
- Identify opportunities requiring Solutions Architect intervention and provide all necessary support
- Analyse endpoint performance data with Service Desk and Solutions Architect to proactively manage customer requirements
- Attend bi-annual (minimum) account development meetings to upsell opportunities/new products/alternative services and update road map as required
- Accurately maintain, in a timely manner, all customer activities within the CRM.
- Achieve personal sales target through a mixture of hardware, solutions and recurring revenue opportunities
- Accurately record, maintain and report pipeline
- Continue to learn both formally and informally as well as keeping a focus on personal self development
- Live and rave about our values
- Commit to being the best AAG staff member there is!
Our Ideal Account Manager
- Target driven with a proven background in a fast paced sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A good negotiator with an ability to manage a wide variety of situations and individuals
- Maintain a professional manner at all times
- Ability to manage a demanding workload
- Empathetic to the different needs and challenges of the organisations and internal teams you work with
- Organised and methodical approach at all times
- Happy and cheerful, bringing their own ‘special’ to the team dynamic
Want to apply or find out more? Click below to send a message to our recruitment team.