Job Role: New Business Development Executive
Reports to: Sales Manager
As a New Business Development Executive at AAG IT Services, you will be expected to prospect for recurring revenue and solution opportunities within our target customer profile base. A good understanding of delivering a value-led proposition is key, with the ability to perform a thorough needs analysis exercise building enough relevant business information to enable AAG to provide best fit advice and services to become a long term partner to our customers.
New Business Generation
- New business activity targeting our ideal customer profile.
- Secure qualified new business appointments for MSP, Recurring Revenue and Solutions opportunities.
- Utilise all lead generation techniques available in pursuit of the above objective. Including, but not limited to:
- New prospect calls
- Marketing lead generation
- Explore new routes to market and services that could be added to the AAG portfolio.
- Deliver exceptional account management to new customers for initial 6 month integration period.
- Identify and develop all initial MSP, recurring revenue and solutions opportunities.
- Work with Account Management team to develop in-depth account mapping documentation including:
- Management team
- Contract terms
- Future road map including budget
- Produce 3 year roadmaps for customers identifying MSP/Solutions opportunities
- Within initial 6 months attend regular account development meetings to identify opportunities/new products/alternative services
- Accurately maintain, in a timely manner, all customer activities within the CRM.
- Provide full and professional hand over to Account Manager after 6 month integration period
- Achieve personal sales target through a mixture of solutions, hardware sales and recurring revenue.
- Develop a positive pipeline of opportunities.
- Manage time and resources effectively, ensuring primary objectives are met
- Continue to learn both formally and informally as well as keeping a focus on personal self development
- Live and rave about our values
- Commit to being the best AAG staff member there is!
Want to apply or find out more? Click below to send a message to our recruitment team.