Your main duties and responsibilities for the Company are as follows:-
Job Role: Hardware Account Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
As an Account Manager at AAG IT Services, you will be expected to actively manage and support our clients in respect to their hardware requirements and, where appropriate, identify opportunities for solutions or recurring revenue service opportunities. In addition you will be required to identify new hardware business which could result in the opportunity to grow a team of Hardware Account Managers. A good level of hardware and technical knowledge is key and ensuring excellent customer service levels are met.
- Deliver exceptional account management to all customers.
- Have good technical knowledge in order that you can advise and offer alternatives when required
- Identify MSP, recurring revenue and solutions opportunities within your client base.
- Increase the hardware client base
- Develop in-depth account mapping documentation including:
- Management team
- Contract terms
- Future road map including budget
- Produce 3 year roadmaps for customers where appropriate
- Attend regular account development meetings to identify opportunities/new products/alternative services
- Accurately maintain, in a timely manner, all customer activities within the CRM.
- Achieve personal sales target through hardware sales
- Develop a positive pipeline of opportunities.
- Manage time and resources effectively, ensuring primary objectives are met
- Continue to learn both formally and informally as well as keeping a focus on personal self development
- Live and rave about our values
- Commit to being the best AAG staff member there is!
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 9am–5.30pm.
Want to apply or find out more? Click below to send a message to our recruitment team.