Hardware as a Service
Hardware as a Service enables you to upgrade your IT infrastructure without the capital outlay. It is a pay monthly service and can include Hardware, Software, IT support contract and even consultation and project management costs.
Here are the three main benefits to your business:
1. Reduce capital expense – Pay monthly for all your IT requirements thus allowing your budget to spread further.
2. Say hello to new technologies – Technology advancements are happening at an increasing rate which means it can become obsolete and unsupported in a shorter period of time.
3. Scalability – As your organisation grows and changes, so do your technology needs.
- Maximise operational efficiency with limited in-house resources
- Reduce upfront IT investment
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Ongoing expert technical support
- Faster access to latest technology
- Customers at the forefront of our technological endeavours.
- New products introduced daily to provide you with the latest technologies.
- Trusted supplier of multiple vendors, with no affiliation to one specific vendor
- Helping you to discover the perfect solution that fits both your business and your budget.
- Dedicated procurement team who work with our most trusted suppliers in order to get you the best possible price.
“I want to be able to offer the best prices to all of our customers but will not negotiate on service, this has to be at the forefront of what we offer at AAG.
Being competitive on price is what I work on every day though many of our customers may agree with me when I say that service is the most important thing. This is why I demand the best service from all of our suppliers so that we can add real value to our customer requirements.”
Michelle Walker – Managing Director