Job Role: IT Sales Administrator / Business Development Support
Reports to: Sales Manager
As an IT Sales Administrator, reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the New Business sales team with business development including raising and chasing quotes, assisting with the production of proposals and recommendations documentation and also attending client meetings to produce follow up reports and actions.
The main part of this role will be to contact prospecting data to book new business appointments. Utilising a variety of techniques including LinkedIn, social media, cold calling and networking, make connections with a target prospect base to enable the New Business team to increase their number of leads and appointments.
This role offers the successful candidate a wonderful opportunity to be a key part of our sales team and gain a great understanding of our sales process, services and approach which would stand the individual in good stead to progress in to a New Business or Account Management sales position within AAG.
- To generate appointments and leads for the sales teams using many approaches
- Build rapport with prospects and new clients
- Assist in producing documentation including agendas, meeting notes, proposals and recommendations presentations (in conjunction with pre-sales technical)
- Assist in liaising with the procurement department to assist with raising quotes and orders
- Undertake research on prospects prior to meetings and provide sales executive with relevant information
- Attention to detail and a good use of the English language, both written and oral, is an absolute must
- Will have a clear, articulate and eloquent telephone manner
- Will be driven and determined to succeed
- Must be resilient, confident and hungry to succeed
· Continue to learn both formally and informally as well as keeping a focus on personal self-development
· Opportunity to undertake an IT Sales apprenticeship or Business Admin apprenticeship
· Live and rave about our values
· Commit to being the best AAG staff member there is!