It’s no surprise that the majority of workforces have a need for technology on the go. Laptops, smart phones & tablets are now a routine part of the business arsenal with mobility and flexibility being key. But with increased mobility and flexibility comes an increased risk.
Lost or stolen devices with sensitive company information. Lack of control over which apps are used…
Management and control of business devices in the field can ensure organisations remain compliant and secure, but how do you go about managing a fleet of devices?
With AAG MDM (Mobile Device Management), managing and maintaining your fleet of mobile devices is now easier than ever. Powered by IBM and using our in-depth knowledge of device monitoring and support, AAG MDM gives you the flexibility and security you need for your mobile devices.
Key features include:
- Full management through a custom portal - all your devices, in one place
- Remotely enforced password policies- protect your data
- Remotely wipe devices- in case of loss or theft
- Geolocation - ensure staff safety whilst lone working
- Cost control - audit spend on mobile data, text messages and talk time
- Bespoke business app store - lock down devices to use only pre-approved business apps
- Remote pushing of updates and policies - keep your field staff in the field by pushing updates on the move
With our in-depth knowledge of supporting businesses and fleets of mobile devices, we can ensure you stay secure and up to date with your entire fleet.
Who's it for?
Any business that have a few devices, be they Mobile phones, laptops or tablets. The system can cater for an unlimited number of devices, and go as low as 10.
To find out more, and to see the system in action, click the button below.